Senior Quantity Surveyor
I currently have a new position available for a Freelance Quantity Surveyor for my Client based in Middlesbrough.
They are currently looking for a Senior QS with an E&I Background who has previously worked for Sub Contractors under the NEC3 form of Contract.
The role includes:
- Carry out the estimating, cost control and tracking of the installation works on site.
- Experience in the preparation of compensation events
- Proven ability to negotiate with subcontractors and suppliers
- Track and manage contracts and associated budgets.
- Prepare variations, claims and generating reports.
- Preparing and agreeing final accounts.
- Relevant experience with an E&I Contractor
- Sub-Contracting Experience
- Experience of pricing and preparing Tenders, budgets and cost plans.
- Experience of Sage systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft
- Estimating experience would be preferable
- Experience in NEC is essential ideally in option C contracts
- Experience in general procurement duties
Start Date: ASAP
Daily Rate: Competitive
Interviews: Next Week
Contract Length: 6 months
Please can you send me an up-to-date CV to (see below) and I will give you a call to discuss further.
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for any experienced Quantity Surveyor that is looking to progress their career.
X4 Construction is a specialist recruitment business for the Construction sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners quicker than the competition.
Our aim is to help businesses grow powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards and we have partnerships with leading life science companies all over the world and have made placements in over 15 countries across Europe and the US