Ford Primary School
Teaching Assistant - 25 hours per week, Temporary until end of Summer 2020
Required for as soon as possible
Closing Date: Midday on 19th September 2019 Interviews: Week beginning 23rd September
Due to funding from the Virtual School, Horizon Multi Academy Trust are looking to appoint a highly skilled teaching assistant to primarily work alongside our Looked After Children, across Key Stage 2, at Ford Primary. This post will be until the end of Summer 2020.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience working with Looked After Children
- Experience in Key Stage 2
- ELSA/THRIVE/Attachment training
- NVQ in Teaching and Learning
In return, we can offer:
- Enthusiastic children
- Hard working, motivated, supportive and dedicated colleagues
- A commitment to giving pupils high quality, purposeful and exciting learning experiences
- Opportunities and support for professional development
We welcome visits to school and have arranged the following dates: 1pm on Wednesday 11th and 3:30 on Thursday 12th September ~ please contact the school office on 01752 567661 to book.
An application form can be found on our website www.ford.plymouth.sch.uk or picked up from the school office.
Please send your completed application form to the school address or via email to email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, two references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check (DBS), provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK and evidence of qualifications.