Foundation Stage Teacher
Holy Cross Catholic Primary School
FOUNDATION STAGE TEACHER
Required as soon as possible
We are looking to welcome a committed and inspiring teacher to work in a Foundation Stage unit alongside an experienced, outstanding team.
- A successful and happy family with a strong Catholic ethos;
- Well motivated and enthusiastic children;
- An outstanding Foundation Stage learning environment
- Supportive parents and governors;
- A culture of enjoyment and achievement.
- An enthusiastic and talented teacher with Early Years Foundation Stage training;
- Someone with the ability to plan and meet the needs of all pupils through creative, energetic teaching that secures challenge and success for every child;
- A team player, able to demonstrate a willingness to join in with the life of the school and its community;
- Someone happy to support the Catholic ethos of our outstanding school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Visits to the school are welcome.
For an application form and further details please contact the Senior Administrator at Holy Cross.
Closing date: Midday 23rd September 2019