Looking to join a Leading industrial waste management company who has a very strong presence in Europe (UK, Spain and France) US and the Middle East?
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Fitter who is ready to roll up their sleeves, get up to speed and put their own ideas forward having a direct impact on process and the site at Sunderland.
Your working day:
- Perform the day-to-day maintenance tasks associated with the operation of a busy CoMAH site, whilst maintaining the highest level of compliance to the company's health and safety, environmental, procedural and statutory goals;
- Assist the maintenance and production teams in the safe, compliant and efficient operation of the facility.
- Respond to breakdowns and to negotiate with external contractors/suppliers of specialist maintenance support or equipment.
What they offer:
In addition to a very competitive salary, on call allowance + overtime and an annual bonus of up to 5% salary, 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
The role operates Monday to Friday, 07.30 to 16.00 hours and there is a requirement to be on call one week in three once training is complete.
What they need from you is:
- Be apprentice trained or time served.
- Qualifications and experience in hazardous area working (CompExM) and working within top tier CoMAH regulations including corresponding environment, health and safety legislative requirements.
- Heavy industrial experience with pumps, agitators and steam boilers.
- Possess a comprehensive range of engineering knowledge with suitable experience for both trouble shooting and installation work.
Don't Delay! Apply Today!