Wellness and Services Development Manager
Job title: Wellness and Services Development Manager
Location: Bamford Haybarn Cotswolds, New Farm, Daylesford, Gloucestershire GL56 0YG
Employer: BHoldings Limited
Posting date: 05/09/2019
Closing date for applications: 03/10/2019
The Bamford brand has an established reputation for providing class leading Ayurvedic and Indian therapies, services and holistic treatments. Bamford is now expanding its business with the launch of new and complimentary membership services based on active fitness and holistic training therapies. As part of this expansion Bamford will be developing additional premises to provide further facilities.
To accompany this new development, we are now seeking an enthusiastic and experienced professional to join the team and help build and develop the business for the future.
The Wellness Team are part of the wider Membership Team and are responsible for the informed, rounded and integrated care of each and every member.
- Build a membership platform for the centre leveraging Bamford’s reputation as a leading UK service provider for Ayurvedic practices and other complimentary wellbeing services;
- Supporting the delivery business growth plans through reputation, the expansion of services offered and sales and marketing initiatives;
- Implementation of best practice through coaching and professional development of the teaching team.
- Supporting membership and sales team to promote the centre and build the client base;
- Work with the senior management team to develop new products, treatments & services and agree sales targets;
- Support Management in monitoring and reporting on competitor and industry service developments and trends;
- Client relationship and service development through critical analysis of client surveys, reactions & feedback;
- Compilation, analysis and reporting on sales performance;
- Managing own client accounts;
- Working with Marketing to drive internal referrals and external initiatives to drive sales;
- Recruitment, training and development of teaching staff;
- Host VIP’s visits and provide expert guidance on wellness services and the Bamford philosophy;
- Management of wellness & retreat events, including the development and delivery of workshops, classes and 121 consultations;
- Support the Membership Managers with tours, membership sales and associated administrative tasks as required;
- Offer advice to clients on wellness programmes and individual needs.
Based at the Bamford Club House, Daylesford, Gloucestershire and with a practitioner background, the successful candidate will have the following skills, qualifications and experiences required for the role.
- Be educated to degree level
- Have additional vocational training in business management, sales or marketing, specifically in the context of the wellness/fitness sector
- Have professional qualifications/training in yoga and other complimentary wellbeing treatment services;
- Be able to demonstrate a professional reputation, passion and understanding for the development and delivery of Ayurvedic practices, traditional Indian yoga and other complimentary wellbeing treatment services;
- Have experience in business development and the organisation, management and delivery of wellness services in a Spa environment;
- Be an excellent communicator with exceptional people skills;
- Be flexible and willing to travel and work at other Bamford Spas in the UK and travel overseas as required.
Apply for Wellness and Services Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly