Project Assistant - Refugee Integration
Project Assistant – Refugee Integration
£20,000 to £22,000 + free parking, company pension and company paid sick leave after probation period.
Our client is a leading provider of integration services for refugees and are currently seeking a Project Assistantto join their team in Bristol.
The Project Assistant will help to promote inclusive growth and create improved socio-economic outcomes through supporting the development, implementation and management of a range of integration focussed projects.
In particular, the Project Assistant will be responsible for supporting the development of project briefs and business cases and assisting with overseeing implementation. The types of projects to be supported will primarily be focused on helping to support social change and influence policy in line with our client’s #RethinkingRefugee agenda, helping to reshape services designed to improve social integration, primarily of BAME individuals and the development of modern business infrastructure across the combined business to support this goal.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Project Assistant who will provide end to end project management of smaller change projects/initiatives and support a Project Manager in the implementation of larger projects/initiatives.
This company is a global, recognisable business with an impressive reputation.
The successful individual will have the ability to apply an organised and methodical approach to work assignments, including appropriate planning, prioritisation and documentation and will understand the business issues and drivers which impact the project and its delivery. It is desirable that the candidate has good communication and negotiation skills with ability to influence and challenge at all levels along with, problem solving skills with knowledge and experience of applying performance measurement techniques.
- Experience of project process (particularly in a training environment)
- Experience of working with refugees or marginalised communities
- Supporting the development and implementation of projects
- Working with contractors and consultants
- Preparation of business cases, options appraisals and briefs
- Experience of partnership working
- Budget and contract monitoring
- Community and Stakeholder engagement and consultation activity
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to re-prioritise, the ability to work independently and effectively managing own workload
- Ability to work towards set targets and deadlines
- Good understanding of urban regeneration
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Good IT Skills
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge of project development and management processes
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Demonstrates a customer focused approach with a personal commitment to service improvement, equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Satisfy completion of an enhanced DBS check.
- Commitment to delivering quality services.
DBS Disclosure: Satisfactory completion of an Enhanced DBS check will be required.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply with your CV and a cover letter.
Apply for Project Assistant - Refugee Integration
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly