Whitwell, Worksop, Nottinghamshire
Lhoist is a successful, international Belgian company that has several sites in the UK. As a manufacturer of high quality lime and dolomitic lime products we deliver to a widening worldwide market. We now have a requirement for a Maintenance Electrician to join us at our site in Whitwell.
- Excellent/competitive salary (DOE)
- Work a continental shift pattern
- Workplace benefits
This is an exciting and varied role for a qualified electrical plant and equipment professional to progress their career and develop their maintenance capabilities.
You’ll discover our ethos is based around our values of respect, integrity and courage and these are at the heart of everything we do. Working in the manner that we do has enabled us to reach the pinnacle of our industry and maintain our position here.
So, if you are looking to join a company that leads the market, has strong values and knows how to reward their teams, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
As a Maintenance Electrician, you will be tasked with supporting our site in Whitwell, attending breakdowns and resolving issues that prevent the site from running at full capacity.
On a day-to-day basis, you will undertake planned preventative maintenance of various systems, complete fault finding for electrical circuit and PLC programmes and help out with new installations and projects.
Your role will also involve:
- Completing pre-planned and reactive maintenance on site machinery and equipment
- Inspecting, testing, installing and repairing site machinery and equipment
- Reviewing and understanding electrical drawings for panels and systems for breakdowns or additions
- Working alongside the Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical fitter and process staff
- Supporting other departments as required
To be considered as a Maintenance Electrician, you will need:
- To be familiar with working with electrical plant and equipment in a hostile environment
- An NVQ Level 3 electrical qualification
Other organisations may call this role Electrician, Plant Maintenance Electrician, Electrical Maintenance Technician, Qualified Maintenance Electrician, Electrical Technician, Electrical Engineer, Site Electrician, or Site Maintenance Electrician.
This is a full time role working continental shifts of four 12 hour shifts. The site operates on a 24/7 basis and so some flexibility will be required.
Webrecruit and Lhoist are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to thrive as a Maintenance Electrician, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.