Digital Account Executive
Digital Account Executive
Up to £25,000 DOE
Our client is a digital marketing, design and web development agency with a difference. They create solutions that convert.
With 23 years of expertise under their belts, they blossomed out of their parent agency in 2017 and have been building incredible solutions ever since.
They’re now looking for a Digital Account Executive to join their team and develop amazing solutions to meet clients’ digital marketing needs.
- Up to £25,000 DOE
- 23 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working options with start and finish times to meet your needs
- Free food and drinks with top notch brews
- Apple tech set up just as you like it
This is an amazing opportunity for a digital marketing professional with paid search experience to drive their career forward with our incredible client.
Given the support you’ll need to thrive, you will be enabled to make an impact on company successes, client satisfaction and your own career path.
You’ll discover relaxed, open plan working with a laid-back dress code and all the support you need including regular appraisals to make sure you are on track.
What’s more, the company actively encourages attendance at conferences and events to help you broaden your knowledge and build your network.
As a Digital Account Executive, you’ll be tasked with managing clients’ digital marketing campaigns across a range of channels with particular focus on SEO and PPC.
Specifically, you’ll be dealing with paid search campaigns across Google, Bing and social media platforms. You’ll carry out SEO tasks, conduct keyword research and provide ideas that will result in exciting digital marketing campaigns.
Your role will also involve:
- Managing on-page content and technical SEO optimisation
- Overseeing content through to social, email and paid search
- Writing briefs for creative assets required by our in-house designers
- Quality controlling all work submitted to clients
- Monitoring and reporting on campaign progress back to clients
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends
To be considered as a Digital Account Executive, you will need:
- A degree in Marketing or a relevant field
- A good understanding of modern, effective digital marketing strategies
- Experience of managing and being responsible for Paid Search campaigns
- A solid understanding and experience of Search Engine Optimisation
- A personable and professional character to build client rapport
- A keen eye for detail
- An interest in developing a wider knowledge of digital marketing
Experience in Google Paid Search accreditations is desirable but not essential to applications.
Digital marketing qualifications and/or accreditations would be beneficial to your application. Experience of working in an agency or similar fast-paced environment would also be an advantage, as would demonstrable evidence of content that has been published online, such as blogs, social or videos.
Other organisations may call this role Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Campaign Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Executive, Paid Search Executive, Social Media Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Specialist, PPC Manager, or SEO Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next exciting challenge as a Digital Account Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.