Work and Wellbeing Manager (Employability, Mental Health) SYHA87720
Our client is a successful not-for-profit organisation with a strong commitment to the Sheffield City Region. A Sunday Times Best 100 Companies “one to watch” they are a forward thinking, innovative and ambitious organisation.
Their Work and Wellbeing Programmes are strength-based employment services that work with people with mental health conditions and other complex needs. They are based on Individual Placement Support, a “place then train” approach that’s shown to be twice as effective as traditional approaches.
They are currently recruiting for a Work and Wellbeing Manager to help lead the delivery of high-quality employment services. The post holder will:
- Lead a team of employment-focused Coaches to support customers with physical and mental health conditions to secure and sustain employment
- Ensure services are of outstanding quality through 1:1 and group supervision, field mentoring and reviews of assessments and outcome plans
- Manage performance so they meet all contract targets and profiles, while delivering person-centred services that achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- Manage relationships and referral pathways from host sites where they co-locate their IPS employment specialists
- Ensure that their services are in keeping with IPS principles and achieve high levels of fidelity
- Oversee compliance with the requirements of the programmes
Some of the benefits
- Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days’ annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 days
- Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours, Part Time
Working Hours: 37 hours per week (part time also considered) – 2 year fixed term contract
Closing Date: Sunday 22nd September
Interview Date: Monday 30th September
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Work and Wellbeing Manager (Employability, Mental Health) SYHA87720
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly