We are looking for an experienced SHE Advisor to join one of our highly successful clients based in Stoke-on-Trent on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate must have a NEBOSH Certificate and have experience within a Health and Safety role from a manufacturing background. The successful applicant will support two sites both located within Stoke-on-Trent.
- Must hold a valid NEBOSH Certificate
- Have a background in manufacturing Health and Safety
- Report to the SHE Manager for the UK
- Review and develop all aspects of the Health and Safety Policy and activity, and ensure that it is implemented consistently across the 2 UK sites
- Monitor, evaluate and review existing, new and upcoming Health and Safety legislation and ensure that the company has systems and procedures in place to (as a minimum) meet legal compliance
- Work proactively with managers, supervisors and other key staff to establish and maintain a programme of continuous improvement in the management of SHE within their areas of responsibility, which includes conducting regular audits
- Ensure that rigorous risk assessment systems are in place to develop and improve Safe Working Procedures for all tasks and processes, and monitor compliance with and adherence to those procedures.
- The two sites are ISO14001 and ISO18001 accredited and these will need to be maintained (There is a plan to implement ISO45001 within the next 6-12 months).
- 8:00am-17:00pm Monday-Friday
- GBP28,000-32,000 (depending on experience)
Due to the amount of interest in this role, if you do not hear anything within 10 working days please assume that your application was unsuccessful.