35 hours per week
£24,251.50 per annum
Based at 2 Princes Street Truro
With two offices and more than one hundred staff, many of them working remotely, our ICT infrastructure is a vital component in the outstanding delivery of services that has made CRCC one of the region’s most respected charities. Working as part of a small team, you will have a key role in our work to help and support people and their communities.
You will help manage, maintain, integrate and develop our ICT system and you may also find yourself working closely with some of the other organisations we partner with from time to time.
We need someone with initiative, good communication skills, problem-solving ability and you will need to be patient – many of our staff will not be as technically competent as you.
We are looking for proven experience in the following:
- In depth knowledge of computer networks (LAN/WAN), Windows operating systems, MS Exchange and AppleMacs
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010/2016/2019 and Microsoft Office 365 for business use and anti-virus/spyware software
- Experience of troubleshooting PC, laptop, printer, network and software issues
- Experience of installing and configuring PC/laptop, server and printer hardware
- Experience of remote working methods such as VPN and RDP
- Awareness of future developments within IT
If you think this could be the job for you, please click 'Apply' below for further details and to submit an application form. We will contact you if you meet our criteria for interview. Unfortunately CVs cannot be accepted.
CRCC is committed to the principles of equal opportunity and welcomes diversity
Charity Reg No 1087550
Company Reg No 4144745