Creative Project Manager
Creative Project Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
This is a great opportunity to work within a new, award-winning creative department. You’ll work on a mix of branding, digital advertising campaigns and e-comms projects. We’re looking for someone ambitious to join our expanding team; being the first dedicated Project Manager to join the department, you’ll have the chance to influence processes and shape future workflows.
We are Domu Creative, the full service in-house communications agency for Domu Brands. With a global network spanning Europe, the US and China, Domu Brands is an eCommerce company with a portfolio of diverse brands covering product categories such as Kitchen Electricals, DIY, Home Furnishings & Beauty. The in-house agency operates out of an office space in Manchester City Centre and also has a 10,000 sq ft photography/video production facility based in Trafford Park.
We’re now looking for a Creative Project Manager to join our team in Manchester on a full time basis.
- Salary of up to £27,000 per annum
- Employee assistance programme
- 30% staff discount
- Regular staff social events
- Enhanced holidays
As the Creative Project Manager, your role will include:
- Creating/refining processes to manage workflow across creative, design and production
- Liaising with stakeholders of each brand to ensure their requirements are understood and prioritised correctly
- Working with the team to maintain the long-term project pipeline and identify capacity issues early
- Managing the schedule for our design and creative teams to ensure their work is prioritised and completed on time
- Working closely with our studio team to assist with the production schedule that ensures all photography/video is completed in line with critical path
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- At least three years’ project management experience within a creative studio, ideally in house for a brand (agency experience is also welcome)
- Experience in managing the workflow of a small to medium size team
- A track record of producing high-quality content across a breadth channels, platforms and mediums
- To remain calm under pressure and be capable of working to tight timeframes
- To be a confident and articulate communicator who can concisely impart information and influence the trajectory of a project
- Excellent attention to detail and a strong work ethic
Other organisations may call this role Project Manager, Project Delivery Manager, Creative Programme Manager, Programme Delivery Manager, Senior Programme Manager or Senior Project Manager.
Webrecruit and Domu Brands are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Creative Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week