- Identify business and sales opportunities within the waste management and recycling industry in line with company policy and procedures.
- Be able to work on their own initiative to identify sales opportunities and follow up to achieve sales.
- Maximise profitability through sales of services and products.
- Establish a good working relationship with clients to maximise sales opportunities.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all clients providing support, guidance and recommending new opportunities and methods to improve profit and services.
- Maintain a record and register of activities and prospects with appropriate follow up actions.
- To provide a professional and technical support to all clients and encourage best practice within the waste management and recycling industry
- Work to deadlines and targets as set by management
- Operate within a team environment in line with company policies and procedures
- A Full UK driving licence is essential
- Basic £24,000 with commission and car allowance.
Please send CV
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly