£25,000 - £35,000 per annum DOE Plus Benefits
Hark Solutions is a pioneering software provider with a commitment to technical excellence, fantastic customer service and product data quality. Our sales presentation and order writing app are enabling renowned brands from across the world to showcase their products and capture orders with ease.
Due to business growth, we are now seeking a number of Web Developers to join our team.
As a Web Developer, you will:
- Help to build the front end of a new internationally used software solution
- Join an experienced team of Developers
- Work directly with the IT Director
- Work proactively and efficiently
Interested? To join us as a Web Developer, you will need:
- Previous experience as a Front End Web Developer
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- To be willing to learn and adapt to changing technologies
You will also need experience in at least one of the following:
- HTML and/or CSS
- Implementing Web based UI
We would be interested in hearing from you if you have worked as a Front End Developer, Software Application Developer, Web Developer, Software Programmer, Software Analyst or Application Developer.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be recognised for your efforts in a hands-on design and programming role
- The opportunity to increase your knowledge and skills within a global, leading company
- Benefits including pension and holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Great perks including free parking, dress down policy, plus free bottled water, ice creams and ice lollies
Interviews are scheduled to be held in mid to late September.
Webrecruit and Hark Solutions are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Web Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.