Do you want to work for a large, well known and growing business who offer excellent career prospects and training?
Our client is offering an annual salary up to GBP25k per annum with full training and support, in return they are seeking a hardworking, dedicated and focussed Junior Supply Chain Analyst to work in a fast paced production/ manufacturing environment. If you have strong administrative skills with Supply Chain experience, please apply now!
The Job Role:
As Junior Supply Chain Analyst, your role will entail the following:
- Support the Supply Chain Manager and Commercial team with analysis, forecasting and reporting.
- The role will also require all aspects of Purchase Order Management to be undertaken as part of cover for the purchasing team.
- Purchase order placement, managing the supply chain and ensuring deliveries arrive in a correct and timely manner.
- Stock reporting and forecasting.
- Investigating reasons for back orders.
- Vendor performance reporting.
- Providing demand forecasts to suppliers.
- Supply sales analysis, reporting to Supply Chain Manager and Commercial Director.
Experience / Requirements:
- Experience within a procurement/ supply chain environment is essential
- You will have excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- You will be a problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- You must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and multitask
- A competitive salary - up to GBP25,000 DOE
- Company pension
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Excellent training and support
- A permanent role with career prospects
If you are currently a Junior Supply Chain Analyst and are seeking your next challenge, then please apply today!