Do you have experience within Programming and Electronics? Would you like to join a state of the art, globally recognised manufacturer that can provide exciting projects and endless opportunities?
We are looking for a Software Engineer based in Portchester to become a part of the Test Laboratory. On a salary of up to GBP30,000, you will be working closely with a small team and reporting to the Laboratory Manager.
What will I be doing?
Supporting the laboratory's test and development needs, you will resolve any bugs to ensure equipment is operating as intended as well as propose any potential software improvements to help drive continuous improvement, ensuring current and new test requirements are met. Eventually you will be required to help train others on all software, as well as any other duties requested by the Laboratory Manager.
What do I need?
- Excellent computer competence including Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of Android software programming (C++, Python experience can be accepted if candidates are quick and willing to learn)
- Previous experience in Programming and Electronics.
- Special to Type Test Equipment (STTE) design/build.
- A Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
How do I apply?
To send your CV over, simply click "APPLY NOW" and we will get back to you swiftly. Or call Claire O'Kennedy at FPR Group on to find out more.