We have an excellent opportunity for a Bid Manager based in our client’s Doncaster office.
Like any other organisation, it’s the people that make the difference – Are you ready for the challenge?
About the Company
Our client is one the UK’s leading providers in Leadership & Management development, accredited training including Health & Safety training and are the training partner of choice for employers including local authorities, central government, the NHS, Blue light organisations and successful private companies. As a comprehensive training provider, we have an outstanding pedigree along with all the necessary accreditation that enable us to deliver value, expertise and enhanced organisational performance.
As Bid Manager, you will be responsible for:
• The management of the tendering process for new and existing clients, working as an ambassador for our client.
• Controlling the end to end bid process from the initial qualification through to pitch and follow-up.
• Ensuring a high success rate through the development and submission of high quality professional bids that contribute to the company targets for growth and profitability.
What you’ll need
• Educated to degree level or equivalent experience in a managerial role
• At least 3 years’ experience working with bids, proposals, pitching and closing new business
• Excellent project management experience
• Comprehension of business processes and supporting technology
• Ability to work in a creative environment, having excellent presentation skills
• Excellent time management skills, planning and scheduling essential.
• Have a track record of success in tendering
• Preferably have an L & D background
This position of Bid Manager is a full-time permanent role, with an attractive salary of circa £30,000 to £40,000 per annum, depending on experience.
You’re a fun and friendly person who values good relationships and takes absolute pride in everything you do and you want to be part of their success story – and we’d like to hear from you today!
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bid Writing, Public Sector, Tenders, Project Management, Manager, Learning & Development
Apply for Bid Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly