Digital Media Planner
Digital Media Planner
We are Healthcare Media Europe (HME), the leading EU specialist healthcare focused media agency. With over 30 years’ experience serving blue chip pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients from around the globe, we help plan and deliver high performing media campaigns and multi-channel engagement solutions.
HME deliver a range of innovative but data and insight driven digital services which help deliver optimised campaigns, ensuring client objectives are met.
We’re now looking for a Digital Media Planner to join our specialist team in Hersham which is easily commutable from Leatherhead, Dorking, Reigate, Guildford, Woking, Kingston, and all parts of South-West London.
- Salary of up to £37,500 DOE
- Ad-hoc bonus schemes
- Pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday
- Onsite gym membership
- Free car parking
- Subsidised on-site canteen and coffee shop
- Offices within easy reach of Hersham station and the A3
This is the ideal role for an engaged and motivated digital media planner, buyer or campaign professional to forward their career with our highly successful and growing media agency.
Every part of our business is focused on delivering high performing, optimised campaigns, supported by customer service excellence, and our work environment is no different. Based in a science and technology park, you’ll join smart and modern offices where collaboration is encouraged.
As key innovators within our sector, we are proud of our media-driven solutions which utilise integrated digital, social and print channels. We have a very strong sense of teamwork and each member of our team is highly valued.
As a Digital Media Planner, you will be tasked with developing and implementing media advertising/communication campaigns on behalf of healthcare clients.
You will utilise your knowledge of tactical channels and build media campaigns that meet clients’ requirements. Understanding and interpreting client and publisher information, you will turn this into successful campaigns, effectively planning all aspects to maximise the ROI and deliver great results.
Additionally, your role will involve:
- Working across digital, print, email, networks and communication/engagement opportunities
- Liaising with publishers, media channels and networks to develop a detailed understanding of the tactical opportunities that can be exploited
- Following up campaigns with effective account management to build or improve relationships
- Preparing and delivering plans and campaign presentations for client meetings
To be considered as a Digital Media Planner, you will need:
- Agency or client-side experience of digital media planning, buying and/or campaign execution
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong computer and numerical skills with familiarity with the full Microsoft package, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- To be an independent, dedicated problem solver and a great teammate that thrives in a deadline-oriented delivery environment
Healthcare advertising or media agency experience would be beneficial to your application. Familiarity with ABPI regulations would also be an advantage, as would knowledge of healthcare marketing and/or a life sciences background.
Other organisations may call this role Media Planner, Digital Media Executive, Digital Media Buyer, Advertising Planner, Healthcare Advertising Planner, Programmatic Advertising Planner, or Campaign Media Planner.
So, if you are ready to drive your career to the next level as a Digital Media Planner, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.