Pharmaceutical Production Operator
PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTION OPERATOR
Salary: £17,979 per annum
Hours of work: 37.5 per week on a rota basis between 07:00 – 20:00, (including some contractual Saturday’s on a rota basis)
About our client
Our client manufactures thousands of life-changing pharmaceutical products every week, serving customers and their patients nationwide.
Every member of their team has an integral part to play in helping to produce these important, life-changing medicines for patients in hospitals or at home who are suffering with cancer, chronic illnesses or in need of pain relief.
About the role
As a company they are continually growing and are therefore looking for keen individuals with a desire to learn to join their team.
You will be part of their superhero team that prepare and manufacture life-changing medicines.
You will be responsible for (but not exclusive to):
- Participating in activities concerned with any aseptic pharmaceutical activity within their manufacturing unit, these include activities such as:
- Labelling and packaging the finished medicines
- Assisting with the assembly of ingredients
- Decontamination of ingredients and components entering the clean rooms
- Inspecting their finished products
- Checking ingredients that have been assembled ready for decontamination
- Assisting with any activities in the clean rooms
- Undertaking daily cleaning and monitoring of the unit and equipment
- Completing relevant documentation
- Maintaining the manufacturing unit to a standard of appearance concordant with the professional nature of the work
- Assisting with the maintenance and control of stock and any components
- Following safe and efficient systems of work in accordance with relevant legislation, such as the Health and Safety at Work act
Your journey with the company
They are dedicated to progressing their staff, which is why they invest in their staff, this may mean that you may be asked to attend such study days and up-dating courses as are deemed necessary for the development of the team and yourself. Future development possibilities could include;
- Pharmaceutical Support manufacturer - £19,485.50 per annum
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturer - £21,490.50 per annum
- Pharmaceutical Production Releaser - £24,498 per annum
You do not need experience to join the company, in return they are looking for team members that are:
- Motivated and Reliable
- Have a good work ethic
- Keen to learn new skills
- Very accurate with a high attention to detail
- Be able to follow and adhere to strict regulatory guidelines
- Be a good communicator and be able to communicate well using a variety of methods
- A team player
In accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice, you will need to maintain a good level of personal hygiene to prevent any contamination in their medicines.
Life at the company
Their team have a very important job to do as every medicine they make goes to a sick patient. This may mean that on occasion you will be asked to work extended hours. To ensure transparency and that everyone is treated fairly, this is done on a rota basis.
They know that every member of the team works hard, which is why they enjoy rewarding their employees. When you join usthem you will receive among other benefits, a free breakfast, coffee, tea and fruit, a generous pension scheme, free outside gym and circuit training and once you’ve passed probation, the potential to receive a quarterly bonus.
How to apply
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply by sending your CV ASAP. (Online applications only please – our client requires a CV)
Closing date for completed applications is ongoing as the company will have new starter intakes throughout their expansion.
Apply for Pharmaceutical Production Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly