OSG Prison Escort
OSG / Escort job needed in Doncaster, South Yorkshire for an immediate start paying GBP9.20 per hour
OSG Prison Escort Prison
Your new company
You will be working for the HM Prisons Service in the Doncaster area as a Prison OSG / Escort across one of the 3 sites.
Your new role
You will be working as an OSG / Escort. You will carry out a range of activities across key areas of the establishment including gate procedures, visitor checks and monitoring, censorship of mail and telephones and reception duties. You will also be flexibly deployed to provide a range of other support service activities within operational areas of an establishment when required. This is an operational support job with no line management responsibilities.
- Gate/Portal duties
- Contractor Escorts
- Emergency Control Room/Control Room
- Monitor phone calls made by prisoners
- Night Duties
- Prison Supervision
- Food delivery
- Monitor the prisoners Personal Identification Number (PIN) Phone system maintaining the log of PIN Phone requests from prisoners
What you'll need to succeed
You do not require any previous experience or qualifications for this role. You just need to be security conscious, able to challenge potential compromises and risk, and be reliable.
What you'll get in return
You will be paid weekly, with a premium rate of GBP9.20 per hour. You will receive all relevant training for this role, and will have the opportunity to apply for a permanent position if suitable.
For the Prison Role:
- Security Clearance by the prison (Hays will organise this for you)
- You must hold a valid passport or Birth Certificate & Photo Driving Licence in your current address.
- Proof of National Insurance
- Proof of address dated in the past 3 months.
- All applicants must be able to provide details of at least 2 satisfactory references, one from an ex-employer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.