Hospice Trust Manager
JOHN EASTWOOD HOSPICE TRUST
HOSPICE TRUST MANAGER
The John Eastwood Hospice Trust is a registered charity that supports its NHS partners in the provision of specialist palliative care services in the John Eastwood Hospice at Sutton-in-Ashfield, which has a 12 bedded in-patient unit and facilities for up to 15 day hospice patients each weekday. The hospice has been open for almost 28 years and has an excellent reputation in the community for the high quality services and facilities provided.
The charity is governed by a Board of Trustees who are seeking a highly self-motivated individual for the full-time position of Hospice Trust Manager.
The post-holder will report directly to the Board of Trustees and will be responsible for leading a team of 5 staff and 265 volunteers.
We would expect applicants to:
- Have a compassionate and empathic nature, and an understanding of the needs of hospice patients and their families.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have experience in leading and motivating teams.
- Have experience of working in the voluntary sector.
- Demonstrate well-developed training and presentation skills.
Salary will be negotiable depending on knowledge, skills and competencies.
Letters of application highlighting how the specified criteria are met, accompanied by a CV should be sent by email
The closing date for applications is Friday 20th September 2019.