- Full Time
Chester - occasional travel to other offices and locations required
£46,513 plus £3,800 per annum car allowance
Permanent, 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Our client is a value-orientated Housing Association working together to create communities where people want to live. They manage circa 5,500 homes over a wide geographical area and their residents include families, older people and those in need of special care and support.
They are seeking a highly motivated Systems Manager for a position which plays a key role in ensuring the Association’s ICT assets and resources deliver the expected efficiencies and benefits from their investment in ICT. The successful candidate will be part of a passionate and dynamic Business Transformation and Technology Team, responsible for delivering transformational business change and on-going support of all ICT business systems to the Association.
You need to be a customer-focused individual, able to work with minimal supervision to deliver clear, consistent and innovative leadership to staff within the Systems Team. The main responsibilities will include:
- Working in partnership with the Business Transformation Manager and Technical Manager in the delivery of business systems to meet their strategic objectives and corporate business plan
- Project management of business systems projects from inception to completion, including responsibility for managing the system testing of all business system upgrades
- Managing the Group’s provision of ICT business systems support to staff and customers to meet performance targets as expressed in the ICT Service Level Agreement
- Working with staff and teams across the Association to ensure the benefits from new technologies, systems and business processes are fully realised
- Providing high-quality advice and guidance to the Group customers, contractors and stakeholders to ensure maximum benefit is gained from the investment in business systems
They have recently invested in a Business Transformation programme, centred around core business systems. This includes a new Housing Management System (Civica Cx), a new Asset Management System (Civica Keystone) and a corporate Document Management System (Docuware). The successful candidate will play a leading role in the continued development of these systems within the business and the realisation of their key benefits to the business.
They offer a great benefits package including:
- DC Pension Scheme with employer’s contributions up to 10%
- 25 days annual leave which increases to 28 days after 4 years’ service
- Additional annual leave for significant life events (moving home / getting married)
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Flexi time and flexible / agile working options
- Payments of professional subscription fees
- Free onsite parking
In support of your application please provide a written statement detailing how your skills, experience, abilities, behaviours and work-related qualities make you a suitable candidate for this role. Please note that your written statement forms an important part of our short-listing process.
Closing date: Monday 16th September 2019 at 9.00am
Interviews: Tuesday 8th October and Wednesday 9th October 2019
Making diversity part of their culture