IT Business Partner - IT Finance & Procurement
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client, Astellas Pharma Europe Ltd (APEL) is an affiliate of Tokyo-based Astellas Pharma Inc., a top 20 global pharmaceutical research company. Astellas is committed to turning innovative science into medical solutions that bring value and hope to patients and their families. It focuses on addressing unmet medical needs and conducting business with ethics and integrity, enabling the improvement of the health of people throughout the Americas and around the world.
We are currently seeking an IT Business Partner / Business Relationship Manager to work within Business Support, delivering a portfolio of exciting, varied projects as part of an established and expanding business.
Business Support has responsibility for relationships with Finance, Procurement, Facilities, Corporate Communications, HR, Legal and Ethics and Compliancy and the subsequent demand and delivery of back office applications and related projects. We seek an IT Business Partner or Business Relationship Manager - IT to focus on Finance & Procurement, identifying requirements and supporting delivery of systems, effectively using technology to enhance business value and support change. Compliant IT systems must align with central strategy.
Reporting to the Director of IS Corporate Solutions, as a Business Relationship Manager or an IT Business Partner you will;
- work closely with senior stakeholders in Finance & Procurement in EMEA, ensuring the needs of the business are understood, aligning business goals with IT strategy,
- turn business strategy (roadmaps) and requirements planning into business system designs and blueprints,
- identify and make effective use of (SAP) technologies to bring value to the business,
- ensure IT investment is relevant, meets business needs and demonstrable benefits are clear,
- retain the Account Management function once projects have passed into implementation.
Your professional profile requires a wide range of corporate business experience and process knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry, with a sound understanding of business analysis and IT project methodology, in line with the early phases of the systems development lifecycle.
Of graduate calibre, with a relevant BRM / IT qualification, you’ll have a broad-based IT project experience using SAP applications possibly in a pharmaceutical/regulated industry, also requiring,
- experience of working with stakeholders in a European HQ/global organisation in a multi-disciplinary, matrix environment and on cross functional programs,
- a working knowledge of process management, strategy planning, requirements gathering, and blueprinting,
- understanding of SAP processes with FI-CO, O2C, P2P is required along with knowledge of Facilities applications
- experience in a corporate function of a complex, high value, outsourced IT environment with an understanding of compliance laws and industry regulations.
Softer skills will include a service orientation and business focus with gravitas, strong stakeholder experience, an organised and collaborative approach with the ability to build relationships in a European/global context. You’ll need to be flexible, balance interests, manage complexity, communicate clearly and effectively, influence outcomes and create confidence at all levels.
Some European travel will be required. Please contact us to discuss this influential role, for further details and salary; sending your CV and reasons for applying to Rushworths.
Apply for IT Business Partner - IT Finance & Procurement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly