Are you a learning and development professional with training experience? Want to support the success of an outstanding training programme and help our charity to continue providing exceptional financial support? If so, read on.
Money Advice Trust provides free information, advice and resources to help people successfully manage their finances. With demand for money advice consistently outstripping supply, finding more efficient ways of helping people is at the heart of our work.
We are now looking for a Training Officer to join us on an 11 month maternity cover contract, working 21 hours per week.
- £26,801 per annum FTE (Pro rata)
- Generous pension
- Death in Service
- 26 days’ annual leave pro rata plus Bank Holidays, the option to buy further leave and one duvet day per quarter (taken out of leave allowance)
This is a unique opportunity to join a forward-thinking charity as we transform the way we deliver our advice and learning and development services.
Money Advice Trust is an exceptional organisation to enhance your experience with. Not only do we live by a strong set of values that ensure all our teams are supportive, innovative and balanced, we also help hundreds of thousands of people each year through advice and face-to-face interaction.
As a Training Officer, you will co-ordinate the logistical operations of our free Wiseradviser training, which provides training to debt advisers across the UK.
Working as part of the Learning & Development Team, you will:
- Ensure the smooth enrolment and delivery of training courses
- Book tutors and venues
- Distribute tutor packs
- Help to produce and develop learning materials
- Monitor evaluation data and management information
- Ensure expenditure is within set budgets
To join us as a Training Officer, you will need:
- Experience of the operational delivery and administration of training
- Previous experience of working in learning and development
- Knowledge of learning management systems and the ability to report and analyse management information
- An understanding of the money advice sector
- Strong MS Office skills
Other organisations may call this role Training Administrator, Learning & Development Officer, Learning and Development Administrator, Training Delivery Officer, Training Co-ordinator or Learning & Development Co-ordinator.
Webrecruit and Money Advice Trust are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as our Training Officer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.