5 days left
- Full Time
Be part of an ambitious team that work towards making a difference to people's lives! A brand-new opportunity has arisen for you to utilise your housing and lettings experience in an organisation that provides quality support and accommodation.
In the Lettings Officer job you will be:
- Assisting with providing a lettings and property management service to residents
- Supporting the housing teams in delivering a range of housing services to the organisations customers
- Carrying out pre-termination inspections and liaising with repair teams to plan repairs etc.
- Ensuring applicant visits and allocation of properties are dealt with
- Undertaking tenancy sign ups and providing the new tenants with sufficient advice and information
To be considered for the Lettings Officer job you must have:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Knowledge of housing legislation, housing issues, and homelessness legislation
- An ability to work under pressure, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- A full driving license and car available for work use due to travelling within the role
- Current DBS
This is a temporary part time (17.5 hours per week Monday to Wednesday) position for an going week by week basis. The role is based in Conwy, North Wales on an hourly rate is GBP12.80 per hour plus any accrued holiday time whilst on the assignment.
If you have a passion for people and thrive in a customer focused role, then we would love to speak to you today!