In-House Recruiter (Contract)
In-House Recruiter (Contract)
Suttons is an innovative, global logistics business with operational centres in Europe, North and South America, the Middle East and Asia.
Focusing on the chemical, gas, fuel and foodstuff sectors, we boast two operating divisions and offer a complete range of tanker and support services to provide best value for money and outstanding solutions to our customer base.
We are currently looking for an In-House Recruiter to initially join us on a fixed term basis (3 - 6 months).
- Salary of up to £40,000 pro rata DOE
- Free parking
- 33 days’ holiday pro rata including Bank Holidays
- Join a growing company that is continuously investing in their people, equipment and systems
If you are a recruitment professional with experience of engaging stakeholders, this is an exceptional opportunity to help shape the recruitment processes of a successful global business.
We operate in challenging and competitive markets, so it is imperative that we continue to hire, retain and recognise fantastic talent. You will play an integral role in realising this goal while making an impact on our employer brand, sharing your knowledge with our team and championing recruitment best practice.
So, if you are looking to make a real difference to a leading logistics and supply chain business within a short space of time, we would love to hear from you.
As the In-House Recruiter, you will support the delivery of a seamless end-to-end selection, recruitment and promotion service.
Acting as a recruitment subject matter expert, you will:
- Create and implement recruitment plans, campaigns and promotion processes
- Ensure that local management and hiring managers are engaged, advised and informed
- Monitor applications and support the selection process
- Champion the use of our ATS
- Coach and train managers in interviewing and assessment skills
- Make sure that an excellent candidate service is delivered
To join us as an In-House Recruiter, you will need:
- Previous recruitment experience, ideally including both temporary and permanent recruitment
- Proven stakeholder engagement experience, using a service-led and consultative approach
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work across functions and teams to deliver the best outcome for the business
A CIPD qualification would be beneficial to your application, but this is not essential.
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Recruitment Business Partner, Recruitment BP, HR Business Partner, Recruitment Manager, In-House Recruiter, Resourcing Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Resourcing Consultant.
Webrecruit and Suttons are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking a rewarding contract as an In-House Recruiter, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.