Marketing & Design Executive
The purpose of this role is to:
- Contribute to developing brand awareness and marketing campaigns.
- Provide support for the marketing and internal communications teams.
- Support the generation and distribution of high quality and innovative marketing collateral and campaigns across a range of channels.
- Proactively create and schedule social media content. Monitor and respond to activity in a timely manner.
- Ensure the company is fully exploiting marketing channels appropriately using best practice.
- Manage the internal photo library and associated consent processes.
- Database management and cleansing using a CRM system.
- Provide design support using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Be the first point of contact for the marketing team and process enquiries accordingly.
- Monitor and report on team activity and ROI of campaigns.
- Research marketing opportunities.
- Provide general administrative support to the marketing team.
- Liaise with a range of suppliers.
The individual undertaking this role should possess the following attributes:
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Works well under pressure and is able to deliver quality to deadline.
- Approachable, personable and able to communicate well across all staffing levels.
- Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud literate.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and associated tools.
- Experience of developing email marketing campaigns.
- Strong content development skills, including the ability to produce content in a range of formats.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in written correspondence with editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritises accordingly.
- Methodical, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Availability to occasionally work outside of normal business hours with overnight stays away from home.
- Passion for supporting people and strong diplomacy.
Interviews will take place w/c 23rd September 2019
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 23 days annual leave + bank holidays and your birthday off, life assurance, pension contribution, access to childcare vouchers and Voyage Care's reward scheme.
Make a great career choice and apply now!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.