Part-Time Branch Manager / Senior Valuer - Norwich
Are you an experienced Branch Manager or Senior Valuer looking for an exciting new challenge?
We currently have a fantastic new opportunity with our clients, a highly successful and established Online Estate Agency, are currently seeking an experienced property professional to join their expanding team in the Norwich area as a Local Property Expert on a part-time basis.
This role has come available due to the incredible number of valuations being requested by customers, with weeks' worth of work currently stacked up and more being added daily. Not only are there brilliant levels of work, but as a Local Property Expert you'll be in control of building your own business and working hours as this role is home based. So, you can finally say goodbye to afternoon lulls in the office and say hello to an exciting new chapter in your career!
To be considered for this role, you must have the following requirements:
- Essential to have excellent knowledge of the property market including property trends
- Able and happy to work on a self-employed basis
- Must possess a full driver's license and have access to a vehicle for business purposes
- A strong desire to be successful and grow your own business
- Overwhelming passion and enthusiasm
- Strong valuation experience at either Branch Manager or Senior Valuer level
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
The main duties are as follows:
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller's properties based on the best available data and comparable property sales
- Be a brand ambassador operating in an allocated territory and building your own, and our client's, business
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey
- Build a relationship and be the customer's key point of contact through the entire sales process
- Co-ordinate with the central support team and ensure all efforts are being made to achieve a successful sale
In return, our clients are offering:
- A competitive OTE of GBP40,000 - GBP45,000 uncapped - pro rata
- Guaranteed salary for the first few months (whilst training)
- Home based role but you would be required to work part-time hours (3 days a week)
- Fantastic training program
- Great commission structure
- Lead provided with some business generation
You'll also be given full training, access to equipment, leading software, given strong marketing support and most of all the opportunity to build your own business, earn a good salary and be part of a very exciting brand.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.