Networks and Events Coordinator
1. To support and engage VSNW Members and understand their priorities. This should be linked to VSNW’s Strategic Plan.
2. Increase VSNW Membership and to process applications and provide follow up support
3. Work with VSNW’s Engagement and Delivery Manager to support and sign up Individual GM Cancer Champions
4. Work with VSNW’s Engagement and Delivery Manager to support and sign up Organisational GM Cancer Champions
5. Oversee all aspects of VSNW’s events and workshops planning and management and develop an annual programme of activity.
6. Support emerging VSNW Networks as required.
1. To promote and uphold the values of VSNW at all times.
2. To support delivery of VSNW’s Strategic Plan
3. At all times to take account of equal opportunities considerations when working with the VCSE; paying particular attention to the needs and perspectives of groups and communities who are marginalised or excluded from participation in subregional governance.
4. To be a co-operative and supportive member of the VSNW staff team, ensuring that all members of staff are aware of any issues in the post holder's workload which may impact on other staff or partners
5. To listen to and engage North West VCSE partners to be active members of VSNW.
6. To produce reports for the VSNW Board of Trustees as required.
7. To observe all policies and procedures that are determined by VSNW’s Board of Trustees, e.g. Health & Safety, New Technology.
8. To undertake regular supervision with your line manager and to keep her or him informed of significant developments in the progress of work.
9. To undertake such tasks as may be reasonably requested by the Chief Executive of VSNW to further the objects of the organisation in alignment with its values
Apply for Networks and Events Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly