Meals and Uniforms provided
Schedule: Full time
£7.50 per hour
Do you love working as part of an energetic, driven and professional team?
As a member of the team at Cheltenham racecourse you will need to see the world through our customer’s eyes. You will need to provide a safe, friendly environment for all of our customers whilst delivering an efficient and energetic service. You will be the face of the company and the first point of contact for our guests.
This is casual work which is great if you want flexibility. Shifts would be based on the number of events we are holding at the racecourse. This will include working both weekdays and weekend shifts.
Main Purpose of Job:
To serve allocated customers with all food and beverages in an efficient and polite manner. This may come in a variety of ways such as buffet, plate waiting and box waiting.
- Greet, seat and take customers’ orders as required. To complete the docket and adhere to the drinks/ food ordering system in place.
- To serve all food and drink as per the customers requested order, in a polite and efficient manner.
- To clear tables, adjust settings and linen (relaying if necessary). Maintain a clean and tidy work area adhering to health and hygiene legislation.
- Clear and lay up tables ensuring all equipment is in good condition, cutlery and glasses polished.
- Be prepared to assist colleagues in other areas of work with a variety of duties during busy periods with a willing and positive manner.
Click apply below for further information and to submit a copy of your application.