Renewals Advisor / Insurance Renewal Sales
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Renewals Advisor
Location: Pendeford Business Park, Overstrand, Wolverhampton
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
- Week One: 09:00am - 17:00pm
- Week Two: 13:00pm - 20:00pm
- Plus alternate Saturdays: 9:00am - 15:00pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and largest Insurance Brokers in the Midlands, based at Pendeford Business Park, Wolverhampton.
The successful candidate will have proven experience within a contact centre environment and is at ease in a high paced busy working environment.
Experience of working within the financial sector would be desirable. If you consider yourself to be an individual who enjoys working within a team environment for a niche broker please apply.
Insurance experience preferred but is not essential.
To accurately confirm and collate information provided by existing clients over the telephone in order to convert quotations into business cases and to exceed targeted monthly retention income. To meet the required standards of company policy and procedures, FCA standards and industry best practice.
- To ensure insurance renewal enquiries are received by telephone and all relevant information required is obtained and communicated whist adhering to FCA regulatory requirements, Credit Card Payment Industry Standards and the GDPR.
- Follow a set renewals structure to confirm the needs and demands of the customer and sell both core and additional products, following completing a task of "fact finding" to identify customer requirements
- To follow relevant call transcripts as determined by Company standards and FCA guidelines
- Attention to detail and accuracy of data collaboration are imperative to this role and all renewals staffs are quality assurance monitored to ensure above standard results are achieved.
- Obtain information using quotation system, rating guides or by referral to insurers. Communicate quotations advising the most appropriate to meet the client's needs.
- To update client's personal details via OGI and SSP systems.
- Responsible for up to date maintenance of individual diary system
- Knowledge of sales and target driven techniques
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to receive feedback in a positive and constructive manner
- To display patience and adaptability in approach to customers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and both software houses, OGI and SSP.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; requires the ability to communicate with technical and non‐technical users
Successful candidates will undergo 9 weeks of training between the hours of 9am to 5pm. Once training is completed this role will move onto a shift basis of 37 hours per week across 5 days including alternate Saturdays.
- 25 days Holiday plus the opportunity to work Good Friday and accrue an additional 2 days holiday
- Access to offsite parking
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Inbound Sales, Customer Service, Outbound Sales Advisor, Insurance Renewals, Outbound Sales, Sales Assistant, Sales Support, Sales Executive, Sales Agent, Customer Service Assistant, Account Manager, Renewals Advisor, Business Development, Conversion Sales, Renewals Sales, Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Insurance Sales, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales, Sales Agent may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Renewals Advisor / Insurance Renewal Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly