Meals and Uniform provided
Schedule: Part time
£7.50 per hour
Do you love working as part of an energetic, driven and professional team?
As a member of the team at Cheltenham racecourse you will need to see the world through our customer’s eyes. You will need to provide a safe, friendly environment for all of our customers whilst delivering an efficient and energetic service. You will be the face of the company and the first point of contact for our guests.
This is casual work which is great if you want flexibility. Shifts would be based on the number of events we are holding at the racecourse. This will include working both weekdays and weekend shifts.
Main Purpose of Job:
To deliver and collect goods (food or equipment) for a specific area as requested. Be prepared to assist colleagues in other areas of work with a variety of duties during busy periods with a willing and positive manner.
- To collect stock from the stores and the cellar when requested by your supervisor.
- Collecting and delivering stock boxes from area to area as requested, ensuring you are complying with lifting and manual handling guidelines.
- Assisting with unloading of deliveries when required.
- Use any equipment in a safe manner and in accordance with current regulations and company policies.
- Ensuring your work allocated work area is kept clean and tidy throughout the day.
- To ensure you are correctly using the docket system when transporting stock to and from areas.
- Ensure health, safety and hygiene rules are adhered to at all times
Click apply below for further information and to submit a copy of your application.