Meals and Uniform provided.
Do you love working as part of an energetic, driven and professional team?
As a member of the team at Cheltenham racecourse you will need to see the world through our customer’s eyes. You will need to provide a safe, friendly environment for all of our customers whilst delivering an efficient and energetic service. You will be the face of the company and the first point of contact for our guests.
This is casual work which is great if you want flexibility. Shifts would be based on the number of events we are holding at the racecourse. This will include working both weekdays and weekend shifts.
Main Purpose of Job:
To supervise the team you are working with and serve customers. To ensure that you are working in a clean and tidy area and ensure good customer service is being received. As well as maintaining stock levels and security procedures are adhered to.
- To collect and check the cash float, oversee the control and security of cash takings.
- Ensure all equipment is available and in good working order.
- Maintain a full range of products on display throughout the day. Ensuring you re-order anything you may need before it runs out.
- Ensure customers are served quickly, efficiently and politely by all staff.
- Check stock, report any shortages to the cellar. Prepare bar for service ensuring that it is clean tidy and stock presented in an organised manner in line with health, safety and hygiene legislation.
- To collect and check your cash float. Be able to operate a till, accept payment and ensure that correct change is given (if working on a cash bar). To comply with all company procedures relating to cash handling and security, report any issues to your supervisor.
- At the end of trading ensure stock levels are accurately checked and recorded, complete relevant paper work and return to cellar. Remove and return all unused stock to the cellar.
- Ensure accurate ‘pay in’ if working on cash bar.
- Ensure the bar is left clean and tidy at the end of your shift.
Click apply below for further information and to submit a copy of your application.