Customer Account Coordinator / Customer Service Representative
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Customer Account Coordinator / Customer Service Representative
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Who is the company? Shropshire's 2017 Company of the Year are looking for people who share passion for success and thrive when working in a fun, friendly and fast paced environment.
Their energetic Telford based call centre they service an array of customers across the UK from National Trust to Travelodge, improving sustainability and efficiency with their waste management solutions.
Throughout the year they have opportunities for a number of customer service professionals to join the team. The position will be responsible for resolving any issues with designated customer accounts and to maintain strong relationships with key contacts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Efficiently resolve complaints or escalated queries finding preferential outcomes
- Receive enquiries for their products and services and convert into bookings
- Maintain customer interaction on the CRM system
- Proactively identify sales opportunities when speaking to customers
- Accurately process and complete Purchase Orders
- Ensuring accuracy when monitoring customers credit limits and creating quotations
To be successful you will have/ be:
- Hungry for success, should that be developing your career or the success of your team
- Teamwork, always helping colleagues whether they are sat next to you or in another department
- Customer centric, strive for continually great customer service, internally and externally
- Results focused, through satisfied customers or achieving KPI's
- Organised and a proactive approach to a workload
- Enjoy finding a way to solve a problem
- GCSE C grade Maths and English or equivalent
They offer a competitive salary, life assurance, pension scheme, annual leave increased with length of service and time off for volunteering
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Customer Service, Inbound Customer Services may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Customer Account Coordinator / Customer Service Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly