Temporary - Health & Safety Advisor
Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor to join an organisation based in Wolverhampton City Centre. The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible or supporting the Health and Safety Lead in the delivery of advisory, consultancy and training services n Health and Safety matters relevant to all services.
This role is a temporary role due to last 12 weeks. Please note an enhanced DBS is required.
- Performing an operational Health and Safety role across all customer bases and sites
- Ensure high quality advice is provided across a range of risks to service managers and staff on all Health and Safety related matters ensuring you meet all legislative requirements
- Contributing to the development and implementation of policies, procedures and training
- Ensure risk assessments are undertaken and action plans are developed to either reduce or prevent accidents from happening
- Conducting accident and incident investigations
- Monitoring the progress on any non-compliant and ensuring all relevant parties are informed and updated
- Supporting and liaising with all parties as and when necessary
If you are a Health and Safety professional looking for your next role, please apply now or send your CV and covering letter to
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy