2 days left
- Full Time
We are a leading global outsourcing provider of Customer Experience Management with 150 offices across 25 countries and more than 75'000 associates
We offer tailored customer solutions to our diversified client base across all of the stages of a customer journey. With our operational excellence and continued focus on process improvement and value add solutions, we are a partner of choice for our clients
Are you confident and outgoing and want to be rewarded for the effort and time you put into your work?
Do you have previous sales or customer service experience and are looking for a new challenge?
Can you build rapport with others?
If you are outgoing, confident and enjoy working in a competitive fun environment, then we are looking for people like you to join one of our largest campaigns in our Newcastle site.
What's in it for you?
We have a huge amount of staff benefits, but here are the basics???
• No Cold Calling - all warm leads with existing customers
• Competitive Salary plus bonus.
• Fantastic earning potential
• Sociable working hours, Mon to Fri 8am to 8pm (Overtime available)
• State of the art facilities, onsite canteen, shower rooms and comfortable breakout area's.
• Job Security - We only offer permanent contracts for our Sales Executives.
• Excellent career opportunities, 90% of our management team have been promoted internally.
• Easily accessible by public transport with bus links on the doorstep and metro station within walking distance
We are looking for people who are confident communicators, someone who is able to have a meaningful conversation with our customers and tailor the products and services we offer to them.
To be successful within our team you will need to be;
• Confident working in a fast paced environment.
• Able to deal with challenging problems.
• Able to handle objections through the service you provide.
If you would like to discuss any of our vacancies, please contact our Recruitment team in our Quorum business park.
Due to the nature of this role, you will be required to complete a DBS check and credit check which will be organised by Sitel as part of your induction.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.48 per/hour
Start dates: available throughout September and October
• 20 days holiday + statutory bank holidays
• Free additional training
• Bonus scheme
• Weekly/Monthly and yearly site Incentives
• Excellent Career Opportunities & award winning training programmes
• A fun working environment
• Free NVQ's onsite
• Eye Care Vouchers
• Pension schemes
• Corporate discounts
• Q card - offers discounts for various companies including retail, travel & hospitality