Account Executive - Advertising Sales
3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking to appoint an Advertising Operations Executive to join our Solutions team, based in our Canary Wharf head office to support our commercial teams across Reach plc.
Within this role you will be responsible for monitoring campaign status, ensure campaign delivery, optimise campaign performance and pull end of campaign reports.
To be successful in this role you will be a confident and fast learner, with great attention to detail. We are ideally looking for a candidate who has 1 - 2 years experience in a similar role previously.
Key purpose of the role
- To provide Operational support to Sales teams across Reach Plc.
- Contributing to the smooth running of the Central Digital Ad Operations team in processing all requirements of advertising campaign delivery for Reach plc customers within the given deadlines and Service Level Agreements across National and Regional markets.
- Following the latest process and best practice to ensure speed of service and quality of ad delivery for our customers across our network
- Working closely with our regional counterparts to ensure both best practice sharing as well as delivering 'gold standard' Ad Operations service across all campaigns.
We are Reach because it's what we do
Every day our newsbrands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country. We are the UK's largest news publisher, with influential national newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, OK! & New! Magazines and more than 100 distinguished regional titles.
Our brands have a long heritage of being trusted sources of news and information, with our editorial conviction and high standards of journalism providing audiences with timely information and opinion across multiple platforms.
Last year we sold 620 million newspapers, with 5 million readers of one of our brands each month. Our network of over 70 websites provide 24/7 coverage of news, sport and showbiz stories, with 8 billion page views per year.
We average 21 million mobile visitors - that's 60% of the entire mobile market. Each month we attract over 32 million unique visitors. That's more than our competitors. You will help us further increase our digital audience into 2019.
- Ensure timely and accurate campaign set-up, direct, PMPs and PGs
- Manage and troubleshoot campaigns: upload creative (for direct campaigns), monitor campaign status, ensure campaign delivery, optimise campaign performance where required, pull end of campaign reports, troubleshoot campaigns when not rendering or delivering.
- Meet individual and Team KPIs to achieve team goals and maintain 'gold standard' services across all digital platforms.
- Work closely with sales teams to exceed client expectations and deliver upon requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and work with teams to solve any advertising or associated platform issues.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous Experience in an AdOps role - 1 to 2 years
- Previous Experience using AdManager or other Adserver
- Understanding of digital advertising specifications and standards
- Ability to survive and thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to keep attention to detail whilst working under pressure of tight deadlines
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Must demonstrate 'Team Player' spirit at all times
- Minimum level of education A-Levels
In addition to competitive salaries, 25 days holiday, bonus structures and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc have a wealth of flexible benefits on offer. These include holiday purchase up to ten days per year, discounted gym membership, cycle scheme, a technology scheme in conjunction with Curry's PC World, car scheme, health cash plan, employee loans and lots of high street discounts! Our business is fully committed to health and wellbeing in the workplace with an employee assistance programme and trained mental health first aiders across the business.
Reach plc believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
On submitting your application you should receive a confirmation email - if you do not please contact us at