Part Time Caretaker
3 days left
- Part Time
PART TIME CARETAKER
Starting Salary: £16,100 gross per annum pro-rata
Contract: Fixed Term
Hours: 22.5 hours per week
Driver: Full driving licence
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY ONLINE- BIT.LY/SariJobs
We are offering an opportunity for a part-time Caretaker to join our dynamic team.
Stand Against Racism & Inequality (SARI) is a leading hate crime charity based in the South West opening on average 500 cases every year. We have strong local partnerships and adhere to the best practice in the sector. Building trusting relationships between communities with protected characteristics and SARI staff is at the heart of our work.
We are looking for a hard-working, reliable candidate who has:
- experience of building maintenance and confident in DIY
- a full driving licence
- basic IT skills
- the ability to work independently
What you will be doing:
- Conducting up-keep and maintenance of SARI offices and building.
- Conducting regular fire alarm and vehicle safety checks.
- Carry out minor repairs and improvements for SARI’s premises where such work is required and within your capabilities i.e. painting, general building repairs, plumbing and carpentry.
- Fitting security devices at the victim’s property in accordance with the current health and safety legislation and any other statutory legislation relevant to these procedures.
What we are offering:
- 20 rising to 25 days’ holiday pro-rata, plus bank holidays.
- You will be working within a supportive team.
- Never a dull day, a busy but rewarding environment.
- Please visit our website to access the application pack
- If you have any queries, please contact us using the information on our website.
- Application deadline: 5pm, Monday 23rd September 2019
- Interviews will be held in the week beginning Monday 30th September 2019.