Here at Blue Octopus, we offer a fresh approach to recruitment and retention. Our award-winning approach has meant that we consistently deliver high quality candidates from the UK's top jobsites, our own website, targeted social media and through our award winning service team. We save businesses time and money whilst taking away the pressure of finding and engaging outstanding talent.
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer to help define and deliver best-in-class digital products and provide exceptional customer journeys.
You will have a passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency and the capability to create digital experiences that are engaging yet simple, achieve business goals and meet user needs.
You will have a proven track record in executing innovative interactive experiences, and an ability to evolve the user experience, including maintaining and updating brand and UX guidelines, principles and templates.
As a senior UX Designer you will be a strong practitioner and understand the importance of user-centred design. You will be able to take strategic direction and understand how qualitative and quantitative data can be used to inform decisions.
Your work will include producing multi-channel user journeys, taxonomies, wireframes and interactive prototypes across the digital spectrum of desktop, tablet, mobile, apps and social.
In addition, you should have the ability to communicate your ideas with confidence to both team members and the wider stakeholder community.
Does the following also sound like you?
- Pro-active, personable and sociable approach, happy to get out there and not hide behind your desk
- Comfortable adapting to new situations and able to excel in a constantly changing environment. Recognise business goals and technical constraints
- Self-managing, fun and friendly person with a positive attitude and solid organisational skills
- An aptitude for learning and sharing new skills. Mentoring and training of team members
- Inspire, lead, and develop trust, with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Experience of designing digital services for consumption over web, mobile and social platforms
- Proven ability to drive increases in audience engagement through design
- Strong background in gathering business requirements and translating these into workflows, wireframes and sitemaps
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for UX Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly