Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor
5 days left
- Full Time
Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor - Perm - Manufacturing
Are you an experienced health, safety and environmental professional? Have you got experience of working within a manufacturing environment? Are you NEBOSH qualified?
We are currently seeking an experienced health, safety and environmental advisor for an industry leading manufacturing organisation based in Northampton. This is a exciting opportunity for an experienced HSE advisor to join a highly successful business.
The day to day duties for the health, safety and environmental advisor position would include:
* You will be required to carry out risk, COSHH and fire risk assessments
* Conduct site safety inspections
* Investigate accidents and near misses
* Carry out internal audits
* Assist with the maintenance of HSE records and databases
* Develop and implement safe operational procedures
The successful health, safety and environmental advisor will be a key figure in driving improvements throughout the business. You will be reporting into the health, safety and environmental manager, you will also be required to deputise for the HSE manager when required.
For the health, safety and environmental advisor position we are looking for:-
* NEBOSH qualified
* Manufacturing background
* Experienced working with H&S and environmental management systems
* Excellent communication skills
* A member of a relevant recognised professional body
* Strong IT skills
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
The role also comes with progression opportunities and excellent training is on offer.