Finance Analyst - System Support Specialist
- Full Time
We have an opportunity for a Finance Analyst - System Support Specialist to join the team, reporting into the Finance Systems Support Team (FSST) Manager. This role will provide NAV systems support and training to the business as well as act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on all aspects of NAV for the Finance Transformation Project (FTP).
We are Reach because it's what we do.
Every day our newsbrands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country. We are the UK's largest news publisher, with influential national newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, and more than 100 distinguished regional titles.
Our brands have a long heritage of being trusted sources of news and information, with our editorial conviction and high standards of journalism providing audiences with timely information and opinion across multiple platforms.
Last year we sold 620 million newspapers, with 5 million readers of one of our brands each month. Our network of over 70 websites provide 24/7 coverage of news, sport and showbiz stories, with 8 billion page views per year.
We average 21 million mobile visitors - that's 60% of the entire mobile market. Each month we attract over 32 million unique visitors. That's more than our competitors. You will help us further increase our digital audience into 2019.
- Managing service desk support and working with Business Super Users to provide second line support
- Co-ordinating the FSST Team to deliver training to business users through future transitions and golives
- Review on a quarterly basis FSST documentation produced by the FSST Team eg Step by Step guides and identify documentation gaps
- Manage the design and amendments to security role profiles
- Main point of contact for other FSST Team members on requirements for FTP deliverables
- Support the Test Manager to co-ordinate testing of NAV software developments and enhancements
- Ad-hoc FTP project tasks relating to all aspects of NAV
- Providing support to the FSST Manager on daily and project tasks
- Provide ongoing NAV training to the Finance Analysts in the FSST Team
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV is essential
- Previous experience of working in a finance systems support role
- Excel, Word, Powerpoint and finance software skills
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Decision making skills
- Ability to work on projects unsupervised or as part of a team
- Previous 2+ years experience in similar finance analyst/SME role preferable
- Experience of working within an Agile framework desirable
- Previous use of Confluence, Jira and Testrail desirable
In addition to competitive salaries, 25 days holiday, bonus structures (if applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc have a wealth of flexible benefits on offer. These include holiday purchase up to ten days per year, discounted gym membership, cycle scheme, a technology scheme in conjunction with Curry's PC World, car scheme, health cash plan, employee loans and lots of high street discounts! Our business is fully committed to health and wellbeing in the workplace with an employee assistance programme and trained mental health first aiders across the business.
Reach plc believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
On submitting your application you should receive a confirmation email - if you do not please contact us at