3 days left
- Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity to join the role of Office Manager for a market leading Asset recovery company based in Dinnington, Sheffield.
Due to increase growth, they are looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment: The successful candidate will possess excellent level of managerial & communication skills and demonstrate a consistent focus on performance and customer service.
They have enjoyed substantial growth over the years, personified by their employees, by delivering industry leading results.
For over 15 years, their people have built an unrivalled depth of reliability, trust and connection with their clients and they believe a positive and healthy culture is imperative to the business. They have found that a positive workplace culture increases productivity, improves employee morale and helps retain skilled workers. In turn, this helps them deliver an excellent service to customers.
As Office Manager you will:
• Work in the fast-paced Asset Recovery and Repossession team
• Be responsible for a team of administrators
• Overseeing the day to day duties
• Ensure the business is aligned with industry best practices
• Meet company targets
• Be able to adapt quickly to changes in relevant guidelines
Skills and Attributes required
For the role of Office Manager, we are looking for a highly motivated individual and you need to have / be:
• The ambition to succeed and drive performance via positive re-enforcement
• Responsible for Team 1-1 and personal development
• Able to carry out general HR duties and arranging suitable staff cover during absence
• Strong leadership qualities
• A good geographical knowledge of the UK and surrounding Isles
• The confidence to follow through on difficult decisions
• Ability to adapt quickly to changes in relevant guidelines and work towards targets
• IT literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel & Word
• Industry knowledge
• A good understanding of the FCA Guidelines and Treating Customers Fairly
• Previous Transport/Logistics background
Salary & Hours
For the role of Office Manager there is a salary on offer of £22,000 to £24,000 per annum, dependent upon experience plus a competitive bonus structure. The hours of work are usually between 8.00am - 5.00pm over 40 hours a week. However, you must be flexible to meet business needs.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
office manager, administrator, hr, finance, recovery, debt collection,
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly