3 days left
- Full Time
Our client administers the Principal Civil Service Pension Scheme (PCSPS) and provides pensions to over 1.5 million people. They have in-depth knowledge and expertise in the administration of Defined Benefit pension schemes and provide tailored services to more than 300 Government employers.
Due to recent expansion, they are looking to increase our Pensions Administrator team and now have opportunities for the right customer focused people to join them on a permanent basis!
Within the role you will provide an accurate and reliable standard of administrative services within the Principal Civil Service Pension Scheme rules. Managing your own case load of clients on a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for assisting and supporting them with highly confidential and complex queries regarding their pension. Duties will include:
- Provide pensions administration to customers in line with service levels
- Resolve customer enquiries (oral and written) based on competent working knowledge of customer requirements
- Provide efficient and good quality customer service
- Perform basic calculations and quotes for clients accurately
- Draft non-standard correspondents in response to customer enquiries
- Process customer queries and maintain customer records in accordance with company and regulatory policy
- Escalate any complicated queries to the Senior Pensions Administrators
- Share knowledge with your team to ensure fast and efficient reconciliation of queries
- Collate and analyse data to produce routine reports, schedules and summaries
Full training will be provided by their experienced and knowledgeable Internal Training Team. In addition you will be buddied up so you’re fully supported throughout your first 6 months.
They are looking for people who are educated to GCSE Level (or equivalent) in Maths and English at Grade C or above and have high levels of accuracy and compliance. As well as being a key team player, you must also be able to work on your own initiative and have a positive attitude to managing agreed deadlines. Previous experience in a financial or pension’s environment would be advantageous but not essential.
In return for your passion, commitment and hard work, they offer a generous and competitive benefits package that includes;
- 24.5 days holiday (increasing to 27.5 days holiday after 12 months service, 30 days holiday after 10 years’ service) + Bank Holidays
- Buy up to 3 additional days annual leave
- Salary increase to £17,750p/a once probation has been passed
- Performance related bonus
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discount- 7.5% off major retailers
- Annual Dividend
- Season Ticket Advance Payment
- Pension Scheme- matching up to 10% contribution
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Pensions Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly