Vendor Manager / Contracts Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Vendor and Contracts Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
This independent company delivers Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks. They use a proven delivery model that operates globally in partnership with a leading telecoms company.
Their expertise lies in the implementation of E2E delivery services in all sectors of the telecommunications industry, specialising in mobile, fixed and optical networks. Drawing on extensive experience and knowledge in large scale multivendor environments to deliver high quality projects and solutions that satisfy their customers and importantly their end user.
Manages contracts, suppliers and services for the Company. Ensures they obtain quality services for competitive prices in a timely fashion. Defines and owns the supplier strategy and ensures the supplier landscape is dimensioned according to company requirements.
- Liaises with project directors to determine their service needs
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Perform cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks
- Conduct monthly reviews with key suppliers
- Analyses supply market, anticipates changes and drives associated procurement activities
- Evaluates contracts and suppliers. Makes final supplier base decisions with relevant stakeholders
- Supplier selection, negotiations and contract establishment
- Ensures compliance with all relevant regulatory and legal requirements, including SOX and procurement policies
- Ensures services are purchased in the most cost and time efficient manner, implementing best practices
- Creates and maintains Country Vendor and Supplier Landscape Plans
- Supplier KPI and Financial Performance Management
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with suppliers
- Mediation and dispute handling between suppliers and stakeholders
- Sets and monitors supplier specific performance metrics
- Creates performance improvement plans, manages contractual implementation
- Identifies, initiates and follows up corrective actions with suppliers
- Ensures Supplier Readiness based on coming demand, synchronising with stakeholders and ensure suppliers are ready to execute rollout plans
- Monitor Supplier capacity for Rollout and solve potential GAPs with support from stakeholders
- Execution of the Claim management with supplier
- Proven working experience in vendor management within the telecommunications industry is essential
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Data analysis
- Superior organisational skills
- Strategic planning abilities
- Knowledge and practical experience of contract drafting, contract law and commercial terms and conditions
- Proven understanding of financial management relating to programmes and projects
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Vendor Manager, Contracts Manager, Procurement Manager, Head of Procurement, Senior Procurement Advisor, Senior Procurement Executive, Assistant Procurement Officer, Assistant Procurement may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Vendor Manager / Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly