£Competitive Plus Benefits Package (see below)
Established in 2005, Cornwall Insight provides research, insight and intelligence on the UK energy market. We now have over 250 customers and are regarded as the market leader in our area.
Our services are valued by a wide range of businesses and our original research has been cited in the national press and is regularly referenced by front bench politicians.
We are now looking for a Systems Administrator to join our team and support our IT infrastructure.
As a Systems Administrator, you will:
- Support the rollout and implementation of SalesForce and FinancialForce
- Provide support for any future planned phases of the Unita system or other applications
- Maintain the integrity of data in SalesForce and FinancialForce
- Offer knowledge of systems-related processes across the business
- Support end users
- Work with colleagues to strengthen users’ abilities
- Resolve data quality issues, identifying, investigating and escalating where required
- Update and amend existing system processes to prevent issues occurring
To be considered as a Systems Administrator, you will need:
- Experience in system application support
- Excellent and confident communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage your own workload
- The ability to demonstrate a positive, professional presence
A degree level qualification would be beneficial to your application. Experience of CRM systems would also be a distinct advantage.
Other organisations may call this role CRM Administrator, SalesForce Administrator, CRM Systems Administrator, SysAdmin, IT Systems Administrator, Service Delivery Administrator, Salesforce Technician, or CRM Technician.
What’s in it for you?
- Life assurance (4x base salary)
- Private Health Insurance (after qualifying period)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme after qualifying period
- Access to a benefits portal
- Family friendly policies
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Play a vital role in the delivery of a new CRM system
- Increase your skills in CRM systems
The closing date for this role is the 18th September 2019.
Webrecruit and Cornwall Insight are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Systems Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.