Head of Learning
- Full Time
Head of Learning
Salary: £44,318 - £48,950
Hours: 37 hours, 52 weeks per year
Closing Date: Sunday 22nd September 2019
About the role
WESC Foundation has a great opportunity for a passionate and dedicated individual to join our team as Head of Learning at our Exeter based campus.
At WESC we aspire to provide the best possible care whilst challenging our young people to develop their skills and maintain as much independence as possible.
Key responsibilities of the role:
You will work in a multi-disciplinary way between Education and Care, Therapy and Medical teams to ensure joint working practices and compliance with EHC plans to meet the needs of all students at WESC
Provide day-to-day operational oversight of class teams at WESC including line management responsibility for teachers
Benefits of working at WESC Foundation
- 6 weeks annual leave plus statutory bank holidays (pro rata for part time roles)
- Free onsite parking
- Gym facilities and “staff swim” sessions in our heated swimming pool
- “Introduce a Friend” incentive programme
- Excellent induction training, with other excellent training opportunities available throughout your time with us
- Death in Service life cover
- Free 24 hour access to a confidential employee assistance scheme. This includes access to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and other professions who can help people deal with all kinds of practical and emotional issues.
- Fabulous young people to work with
- Rewarding career
- Beautiful grounds
Equality, diversity and safeguarding
WESC Foundation is committed to equality and diversity. We welcome applicants regardless of racial, ethnic or national origin, religion or beliefs, disability, sexuality, age or responsibilities for dependents.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are conditional to an enhanced DBS check and registration with the update service.
More information and how to apply
Click apply below for further information and to download an application pack.
Please note we do not accept CVs.