1 day left
- Full Time
Tower Hill, London
Founded in 1914, the Electrical Distributors' Association (EDA) is the trade association that protects the interests of electrical wholesale distributors in the UK. We support and represent wholesalers, who join as members, and offer affiliated membership to manufacturers and service providers.
Our organisation has grown dramatically in the past few years and we’re undertaking a variety of exciting projects to modernise our business and digitalise and streamline our processes.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Administrator to join us and help drive the delivery of our digital transformation projects.
- Salary of up to £28,000 per annum
- Contributory pension matched up to 6%
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Offices in Tower Hill, near St Katharine Docks
- Training and development opportunities
This is an incredible opportunity to help bring the digital revolution to a prestigious, membership, B2B organisation with a history dating back over 100 years.
You will have the chance to make a real difference to a small, but influential member organisation, play a key role in our new product data-related business and develop your existing skill-set.
As the Senior Administrator, you’ll support the delivery of a range of digital transformation projects, by supporting departments across the business.
In this important role, you will deal with clients at all levels of the business and work with colleagues, as well as our external Web Developer, IT support company, Product Information Management System (PIM) suppliers and training partners.
You’ll be involved with a range of projects, including:
- Helping develop our CRM system and our member data to streamline events and email campaigns
- Providing back end web support for our two WordPress websites (training will be provided)
- Creating and automating reports and dashboards
- Implementing an eLearning platform and learning management system
- Creating user manuals for projects and systems
To join us as a Senior Administrator, you will need:
- Experience of providing high level administrative support within a business
- Demonstrable experience of working with modern business systems, such as WordPress and Salesforce or a similar CRM
- Excellent communication skills
Experience of working with SharePoint would be beneficial to your application, as would a degree level qualification. Experience with PIM systems would also be an advantage, as would skills in Adobe Photoshop or Creative Suite.
Other organisations may call this role Lead Administrator, Administrator, Business Transformation Project Co-ordinator, or Digital Project Co-ordinator.
Webrecruit and the EDA are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Senior Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.