Personal Assistant / Office Manager / PA / EA
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Wembley, London
Salary: Up to £35,000 + benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (37 hours per week)
This is an incredible opportunity for an exceptional PA who is passionate about working in a dynamic fast paced business to join a rapidly growing Company with retail and property interests Nationwide. The role is based from the Head Office in Wembley which benefits from on-site car parking and is a few minutes' walk from Wembley Central tube station.
Looking after the CEO, you will provide senior level 1-1 support in all aspects of their work.
Your ambitious and entrepreneurial natural together with a determined hands on approach will ensure you succeed in this challenging, varied and sometimes pressurised role.
The company is looking for someone with a proven PA / EA track record, someone who has supported at an Executive level in large, multi-national organisations or working for successful entrepreneurial businesses. You will need to be able to make decisions, work on your own, be well organised with the ability to diarise and follow up matters to see them through to completion. You will appreciate the confidentiality and professionalism that the role requires.
This role has been created for the sole purpose of improving the CEO's work life and making him more efficient so that he can focus on implementing his skill set on the key issues relating to the businesses whereas relying on you to focus on the day to day admin and acting as gatekeeper and the first point of contact.
- Extensive diary & email management
- Acting as first point of contact for CEO including greeting VIP guests
- Coordinating numerous high profile meetings and conference calls
- Producing presentation materials, agendas and papers
- Management of all travel arrangements (flights, hotels and itineraries)
- Liaising with key stakeholders, senior leaders, Executives and other PAs
- Overall office management including responsibility for stationary order
- Ensuring numerous contracts are in place including business insurance, cleaning contracts, car insurance, mobile phone contracts etc.
- Personal itinerary for the CEO including booking holidays, liaison with schools, ad hoc requests from family members and liaison with the CEO's accountant
- A dynamic, ambitious, proactive and entrepreneurial PA with extensive previous experience (minimum 5 years)
- Experience supporting a CEO or senior board member is highly desired
- Highly organised, well presented, meticulous individual
- Technically proficient - strong MS Office required
- Experienced in taking minutes and dictation with min 60 w/pm typing speed
- Proven communication skills and the ability to foster strong relationships at all levels
- The ability to deal with problems as they arise in an unflappable manner
- Someone who is assertive, proactive, loyal, trust worthy, hardworking and can complete tasks to a high standard
Does this sound like you? Are you the one they are looking for? Have you had enough of the daily grind into the city? Why not enjoy the benefit of having your own reserved car parking space at our luxurious Head Office in Wembley?
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role. You will receive further information in your email inbox to complete your application so please keep an eye out!
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Senior PA, Executive PA, Executive Assistant, Admin, Administrator, Office Admin, Business support, Business Manager, Office Supervisor, Office Manager, Admin Manager, Office Coordinator, Administration Coordinator or Executive Assistant to CEO may also be considered for this role.