3.5 Tonne Van Driver / Delivery Driver / Multi-Drop
- Full Time
Job Title: 3 Tonne Van Driver
Salary: £9 per hour
Job Type: Full time, Permanent (Monday to Friday, Sunday, 48 hours per week)
The company's vision is to be the leading independent national supplier of liquid milk, dairy and bakery products to the full spectrum of UK retailers, wholesalers and food service operators.
To deliver all goods to customers in a safe, legal, top quality and professional manner.
- Check vehicle for road worthiness, using the daily check sheet at start of shift
- To follow the rules of the highway-code and drivers handbook
- Ensure vehicle is at correct temperature at start, middle and end of route
- Check load for all goods and make sure the load is safe and secure
- Deliver as per the set route
- All deliveries to be checked off against the invoice at time of delivery
- All payments received at delivery is to be noted on the delivery document, and signed both documentation and payment handed into the office immediately on return
- Collect goods as and when required, (complaints or delivery errors)
- Pick up empty milk trolleys and bread trays daily
- Wash out vehicle on return leaving the vehicle and cab clean and tidy.
- If any accidents incurred, the accident MUST be reported immediately and on return to the depot an accident form must also be completed. Any personal injury to be entered in the accident book
- Time keeping
- Customer focused
- Must be physically fit to be able to lift and load heavy deliveries
- Good level of personal hygiene
- Basic written and verbal skills in English
- Driving License Holder
- Full Clean Driver's Licence
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Van Driver, Delivery Driver, Multidrop Driver, Multi-drop Driver, Service Driver, Multi Drop Driver may also be considered for this role.
Apply for 3.5 Tonne Van Driver / Delivery Driver / Multi-Drop
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly