Glassblower / Production Assistant
(Permanent, Full Time)
The team at Enterprise Q are friendly, loyal and hard-working.
Skills & Experience
- A background in Welding, Laser or CNC machining is desirable. Full training will be provided as required.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
- Must have good hand–eye coordination, mathematics, documentation, ability to read and understand drawings.
- Hardworking and flexible with the ability to manage a variety of demands.
- Highly organised individual with excellent time management and time-keeping skills.
- Motivated, energetic, enthusiastic and professional in approach and demeanour.
- Friendly and dynamic individual, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To say the team at Enterprise Q are friendly, loyal and hard-working, would be an understatement.
Established in 1996, Enterprise Q Ltd has built up a strong reputation for quality, flexibility & reliability, while continuing to develop innovative new fabrication methods and product improvements for our customers.
We are a leading European fabricator and distributor of industrial and scientific Quartz Glass products headquartered in a purpose-built glass-blowing facility.
Salary: £17,000 to £21,000 (dep on experience)
Hours: Mon – Thurs 7.30am – 4.15pm Fridays 7.30am – 2.30pm
Holidays: 28 days (incl BH) plus length of service increases
Click apply below for further information and to submit a copy of your CV.
(no agencies or previous applicants please)